Hunted Forever Hunted Forever

Nice but...

It's an amzing game but once you pass things you tend not to be able to get to them again. But again I loved all the rest of it.

Warfare: 1917 Warfare: 1917

Amazing Game!

It really was an amazing game but it had one vital flaw in it for me, Morale. One minute I had 3 of the four trenches filled completely and there was a tank coming from behind, next thing I know the enemy have a new tank and my morale drops from near enough full to low enough for my men to surrender. I couldn't proceed in the game, got frustrated and gave up. It completely ruined it for me. But again I praise the rest of the game, it is extremely good.

Ether War Ether War

Amazing!

It's an absolutely astounding game. I couldn't stop myself playing it until I got really far and then died. I really love this game. *Favourited!*

Mario SMASH ! Mario SMASH !

WTF!

I found it far too easy and when I got 120 the second time and went to submit my score it just completely bypassed it. That sort of put me right off the game.

3D Logic 2 3D Logic 2

Enjoyable, yet challenging...

An awesome game it made me think quite a bit. Half an hour spent playing and then gave up when I couldn't get past level 12 after 10 minutes of trying. Overall a very nice game with relaxing background music. 10/10

MadPac 3 Underwater MadPac 3 Underwater

Good but there are faults...

I'm sure that this would be a fun game but when I got to level 3 or 4 or something, the character wouldn't move.

Dress Paris in Jail Dress Paris in Jail

Not my style but liked the joke.

I didn't know armour games did that sort of stuff. Good joke though and my little sister enjoyed it.

-&amp;gt;- Skies of War -&amp;lt;- ->- Skies of War -<-

Very addictive...

I was hooked on this game for ages. Very fun and if I had any extra cash I would definitely be spending it on the full version. Only downfall was that the handling of the planes and helis seems a bit picky and difficlut.

Momentum Missile Mayhem Momentum Missile Mayhem

Very dull and repetetive, needs more variation.

There are some good points about this and some bad points about this: There is something wrong with the shooting cause every 1 in 5 shots didn't go anywhere and hit me instead. But the graphics were good and gameplay was OK.

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

Good gamplay, just not my thing.

This was a fun game and I like the way that you have added an unlockables section to the game. But I just don't think it's my sort of thing cause all you do is play in a tiny space while mashing buttons. Good game though (I especially liked the zooming in on fights).