Freddy + Jimbob: Hunting Freddy + Jimbob: Hunting

OH-EMM-JEE DIS IZ AWESUM!

Clearly the best animation ever produced, it's incredibly funny, witty and thought-provoking. The very ideas that this animation is based on lead one to a ludicrous number of philosophical questions about the universe, knowledge and meaning. I don't think there will ever be anything quite like this masterpiece again, and of course as is the fashion I will give a score based completely off random selection instead of having any relevance to my review whatsoever. =P

Psychojester53 responds:

i see

Hank fights a boomer Hank fights a boomer

Amazing!

This is the masterpiece of the century, something even James Cameron couldn't shit out. You sir have done the animation community proud and be sure this'll get you a bazillion medals and a bunch of hot chicks too. You are now emporer! Engage!

Delta66 responds:

thank you boringpete!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

StickDudeKillingArena4:Ex StickDudeKillingArena4:Ex

Pretty good...

I agree with the review below in that the music could have been much better, but the animation was top notch.

Capitation 2 Trailer Capitation 2 Trailer

Awesome!

Very fluid animation, nice choice of clips, good scripting. Undoubtedly your best yet, I look forward to the full thing.

smotez responds:

YAY good to hear this coming from you :D
I can give you the full thing if you come on msn :D

Owls Owls

Awesome!

That was awesome! It was also kind of hypnotic, even though I had watched it through three times in a row I couldn't stop watching it. It was really hard to pull out of the catchy tune. =]

[SG]- Suck It. [SG]- Suck It.

Nice Little Parody

Pretty good animation, nice clear audio, clean graphics. Nice little thing this is, not amazing but nice.

Madness Capitation Madness Capitation

OMG! Tis my b'day present!!!

10/10 Soooo awesome! Sorry I didn't review until now but I was in North Yorkshire with a friend for 3 days. It definitely got better as it progressed and it shows just how much you improved over the time you spent on it. Loved it!

(I would be even more amazed if I hadn't seen it every week it was in production though. lol twas awesome anywayz)

Madness - Preloaded Madness - Preloaded

I am amazed...

That was awesome, pwnsome even. I think that has just made my day. =]

Madness testing Madness testing

Nice...

I really don't understand how you can make something so smooth and clean yet be such a retard in real life... o.O

Just kidding, but still this is awesome, make more tests and you will have a fan base ready for your up and coming full episode. =D

Gave it 9/10 and 5/5 just because it is awesome but still needs blood spray and shells.

Madness "gump" combat Madness "gump" combat

Very Funny, deserves recognition.

Very funny, I lmao'd and watched it 3 times. This was an awesome flash and deserves recognition as an all time great funny tribute parody thing. I had fun helping Smotez make this and at the end it was all worth while.

smotez responds: