View Profile boggypete

9 Movie Reviews

OH-EMM-JEE DIS IZ AWESUM!

Clearly the best animation ever produced, it's incredibly funny, witty and thought-provoking. The very ideas that this animation is based on lead one to a ludicrous number of philosophical questions about the universe, knowledge and meaning. I don't think there will ever be anything quite like this masterpiece again, and of course as is the fashion I will give a score based completely off random selection instead of having any relevance to my review whatsoever. =P

Psychojester53 responds:

i see

Amazing!

This is the masterpiece of the century, something even James Cameron couldn't shit out. You sir have done the animation community proud and be sure this'll get you a bazillion medals and a bunch of hot chicks too. You are now emporer! Engage!

Delta66 responds:

thank you boringpete!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pretty good...

I agree with the review below in that the music could have been much better, but the animation was top notch.

9 Game Reviews

Nice but...

It's an amzing game but once you pass things you tend not to be able to get to them again. But again I loved all the rest of it.

Amazing Game!

It really was an amazing game but it had one vital flaw in it for me, Morale. One minute I had 3 of the four trenches filled completely and there was a tank coming from behind, next thing I know the enemy have a new tank and my morale drops from near enough full to low enough for my men to surrender. I couldn't proceed in the game, got frustrated and gave up. It completely ruined it for me. But again I praise the rest of the game, it is extremely good.

Amazing!

It's an absolutely astounding game. I couldn't stop myself playing it until I got really far and then died. I really love this game. *Favourited!*

22 Audio Reviews

Amazing...

I like it so much I've transposed it to guitar, sounds pretty good but it still can't compare.

Improved Tenfold...

Very catchy and it's a great improvement on the original. I especially like how you changed the synth and added more reverb. Well Done.

SSJ3-Goku4567 responds:

Thanks, man! I don't even know how I added more reverb, hehe.

Lol!

I love the Arribas and the melody is pretty good too. Only problem is that the voice is very distorted. I still love it though, well done.

beanips13 responds:

im actually a guy and i was singing high so it does sound weird and destorted but im glad u liked my musical work in the backround

I hardly ever sumbit anything, partly due to real world responsibilities, partly due to lack of inspiration and partly because I'm just lazy. Sorry.

24, Male